Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bloggers' Strike

Hi, everyone-- unfortunately, this will be my last entry for the foreseeable future. One of the big unions in France is on strike. Bloggers across the country aren't writing again until we all have working wi-fi and phone lines in our apartments. These strikes tend to last a little while, so it could be the end of the month before you hear from me here again.

I should probably clarify that I am the only person in that union. And it's not so much a strike as a phone/internet installation scheduled for October 26.

So, quick note brought to you by free wi-fi at a McDonald's two miles (on foot) from my apartment:

-I moved into my apartment this weekend.
-I'm going to orientation stuff all day every day next week.
-While I won't be posting, I will be keeping notes, so expect... well, whatever it is you expect from this blog... in back-issue at the end of the month.

Y'all are great. Internet service providers in France, on the other hand... not so much.

-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment