Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Another To-Kill-For Sunrise.

Hi, folks-- not much to report today, except I'm finally posting some photos from the last month. You can find them by double-clicking here.

If that doesn't work (or if you want the link itself), copy and paste the following into the address bar of your browser:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150863681675179.754085.734690178&type=1&l=7b3eb7c686

This should work even if you're not on Facebook (or shouldn't be, in my parents' case). If you can't see it for whatever reason, let me know and I'll look into it.

First week's going pretty well. I have to run to class (it's in Grasse, so just running - no buses or carpools today), but my next post will be peppered with a few details about social goings-on.

This message brought to you by government-sponsored free internet even closer to my apartment than the McDonald's.

-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment